- Principles on AI for Climate Actions, 2022. [Yi Zeng, as the lead author, with contributions from Cunqing Huangfu, Kang Sun, Yang Yu, Emma Ruttkamp-Bloem, Mark Findlay, Christoph Lütge, Helen Meng, etc.]
- Tielin Zhang, Yi Zeng, Yue Zhang, Xinhe Zhang, Mengting Shi, Likai Tang, Duzhen Zhang, Bo Xu. Neuron type classification in rat brain based on integrative convolutional and tree-based recurrent neural networks. Scientific Reports, 11: 7291, Nature Publishing Group, 2021.
- Yi Zeng, Enmeng Lu, Kang Sun, Samuel Curtis. Facial Recognition and Public Health. Artificial Intelligence and Healthy Society Survey Series, Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence, 2020.
- Guibo Zhu, Zhaoxiang Zhang, Xu-Yao Zhang, Cheng-Lin Liu. Diverse Neuron Type Selection for Convolutional Neural Networks. The 2017 International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2017), 2017.
- Jieqiong Wang, Ting Li, Bernhard A. Sabel, Zhiqiang Chen, Hongwei Wen, Jianhong Li, Xiaobin Xie, Diya Yang, Weiwei Chen, Ningli Wang, Junfang Xian & Huiguang He. Structural brain alterations in primary open angle glaucoma: a 3T MRI study. Scientific Reports, 2016.
Tielin Zhang, Yi Zeng and Bo Xu. Biological Neural Network Structure and Spike Activity Prediction based on Multi-neuron Spike Train Data. International Journal of Intelligence Science, 5(2), 102-111, 2015.
Yi Zeng, Dongsheng Wang, Tielin Zhang and Bo Xu. Linked Neuron Data (LND): A Platform for Integrating and Semantically Linking Neuroscience Data and Knowledge. Frontiers of Neuroinformatics. Conference Abstract: The 7th Neuroinformatics Congress (Neuroinformatics 2014), Leiden, the Netherlands, August 25-27, 2014.
- Yi Zeng, Weida Bi, Xuan Tang, and Bo Xu. Neuronal Morphology Simulation based on Microscopy Reconstruction Data in the Public Repositories. Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Brain Informatics and Health (BIH 2014), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence 8609, 1-11, Springer, Warsaw, Poland, August 11-14, 2014.